Join us for our first SDMYCO Club foray of the 2019/2020 San Diego mushroom season! We’re excited to get out into the wild after a few weeks of rain.
SDMYCO Member Foray
9:30am – 1pm
Keithley Preserve, Escondido
(Location details available for registered participants)
A Few Things To Note
- This is a members only foray. Non-members can join HERE. Only one membership per family is required.
- There are a limited # of spots available. Thus, each participant must register before arriving at the event. Unregistered attendees cannot participate due to liability.
- When registering you are required to agree to our liability waiver.
- Parking is VERY limited. We should average about 3 participants per car. Please use Facebook and Instagram to arrange to carpool with other members.
- We are building relationships with new landowners and managers this year, so please follow all stated and posted rules before and during the event so that we can continue to come back.
- All registered attendees are required to arrive by 9:30am for sign-in and debriefing.
- Dress for the conditions: hat, sunscreen, hiking shoes, rain gear and warm layers as needed
- Bring water, snack and bagged lunch if desired
- Bring a basket, brown or wax paper bags, collecting containers and tools
9:30am: Arrive via carpool. (VERY LIMITED PARKING – See above). Meet for check-in and debrief.
10am: Depart meeting area for foray. Late arrivals will likely be unable to join us.
12pm: Meet back at designated meeting area (TBD) for lunch (bring one with you) and identification and data collection with expert identifiers.
The event is free, yet each participant must register for the event and review and accept the terms of the liability waiver.
OK! Now that you’ve read through all of the necessary logistics – let’s get out into the field!