Formed in 1997, the San Diego Mycological Society started as a place to share information and create an environment to educate and disseminate scientific information about mycology to the community. Our meetings allow members to share and collaborate with monthly meetings featuring scientists and special guest from all disciplines of Mycology. Together members go on forays throughout San Diego county to collect mushrooms and learn about mushrooms.
- Mushroom forays (resume when weather and socially permitted)
- Discounts on classes and other mushroom events
- Invite to Members Only events and Talks
- Knowledge and guidance of Society members
- Access to the San Diego Mycological Society Forums
- Access to the San Diego Mycological Society Library
- Massive amounts of prestige
How to become a member?
To become a member of the San Diego Mycological Society there is an Annual fee of $25 made payable to the Treasurer.
To pay your dues you can:
- pay in person at one of our monthly meetings;
- pay via PayPal:
ONLINE PAYMENT WILL INCLUDE A PAYPAL FEE
- or mail a check or money order to:
San Diego Mycological Society
ATTN: Cassandra Ablola (Treasurer)
1480 BROADWAY #2626
SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
Please include the following information:
Already a member or simply want to help fund future Mycological talks and events. Your donations are appreciated, and directly benefit the community.