Formed in 1997, the San Diego Mycological Society started as a place to share information and create an environment to educate and disseminate scientific information about mycology to the community. Our meetings feature scientists and special guests from all disciplines of Mycology. Together members go on forays throughout San Diego County to collect and identify fungi.
- Mushroom forays (weather-permitting)
- Discounts on classes and other mushroom events
- Invites to Members Only events and talks
- Knowledge and guidance of Society members
- Access to the San Diego Mycological Society Library
How to become a member?
Membership dues are $25 per adult and cover one year from payment. Children (under 18) of members are free.
To pay your dues you can:
- pay in person at one of our monthly meetings:
- pay via Square/Debit Card
- pay via PayPal:
INFORMATION SUBMITTED THROUGH PAYPAL OR SQUARE IS WHAT WILL BE USED FOR MEMBERSHIP
(If a different email or information should be used, please send us a note in response to the emailed receipt to update)
- or mail a check or money order to:
San Diego Mycological Society
SDMYCO c/o Cassandra Ablola PO Box 120465 San Diego, CA 92112
Please include the following information:
Already a member or simply want to help fund future Mycological talks and events. Your donations are appreciated, and directly benefit the community.